Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
Innsbruck / Tyrol or Remote
Shape the future of audio network technology
JOYNED is an Austrian startup which is standardizing and implementing open-standards network technology audio for professional audio systems. We combine Audio over Ethernet efficiently with signal processing and remote control. Committed to easy integration, open standards and high reliability, we shape the future of the audiovisual industry.
The open role
- You will independently take responsibility for the entire firmware and related software tools.
- Together with the founders and the team you will define and implement new features and improve the quality of the software.
- You will participate in standardization committees.
- You are responsible for documentation and customer support.
- You have the chance to accompany the market launch with us and to further develop the software in close cooperation with our pilot customers.
Your profile and expertise
- 3 – 5+ years experience in Networked Embedded Software.
- Proficiency in C and C++.
- Experience with real time software for bare metal and Linux.
- Familiarity with network audio protocols, e.g. AES67, AVB/TSN.
- Experience in implementing audio streaming, synchronization, and control mechanisms over Ethernet networks.
- Familiarity with software testing frameworks and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Google-test).
- Collaboration and teamwork skills to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with audio or networked applications.
- Knowledge about Electronics Engineering.
- Background in a growing start-up environment.
What we offer in return
- Employee participation: You will work closely with the founders and be involved in decision-making processes. Furthermore, we offer you VSOPs (virtual stocks).
- Onboarding: You will not be thrown in the deep water - don 't worry - because a thorough onboarding is important to us. You get time to familiarize yourself with our structure and the product.
- New Work: Do you prefer to work in the Innsbruck area, hybrid or fully remote? Want to work full time or 4-days per week? We are happy with your decision.
- Network & Impulses: Through (start-up) events and trade fairs you will get to know new places and cities, stay up to date with the latest tech trends and have the opportunity to meet exciting personalities from all over the world.
- Personal Development: We foster a strong learning culture and offer you the opportunity to use learning and information platforms during your working hours. We're not just talking about the advanced C++ course, but whatever interests you.
- Work Set Up: And last but not least: We offer a nice work environment in the middle of the alps. We love it! To visit us we will provide you with a "Freizeit Ticket“ or "Klima Ticket“.
Now it's up to you
If you are...
- curious to apply network technology in the field of professional audio use cases,
- committed to an open culture of discussion within the team,
- passionate about professional audio & looking for a job with meaning.
Please send us your resume and tell us why we should invite you to lunch right away.